Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Arise!

I woke up this morning with a song in my heart. I love this kind of stuff. It is a good song, a song of hope. It is a song that one of our bands does. Here are the words:

One Thing we ask of you
One thing that we desire
That as we worship You
Lord, come and change our lives
Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise

Arise, take Your place
Be enthroned on our praise
Arise, King of kings
Holy God, as we sing
Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise

Here is the cool part of this story. As I wake up to this song, I am thinking about how God's presence can rise up in our lives. About how he can take the forefront and fill us. About how when he comes in, our worries are dispelled because are hearts are so full. I feel it happening to me this morning. Oh, that is a good feeling!

May he arise in your heart today and fill you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: