Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dog blog

Dog for sale. No, scratch that. Free Dog to a good home. No scratch that. Free dog.

Short, does not shed, doesn't eat much. Barks in the middle of the night. For no apparent reason. Is not hungry, is not thirsty, will not use the bathroom. He must miss his mother.

Free dog.

This dog needs to do something good or he is going to the glue factory. He needs to save someone from drowning or catch some rabbits or squirrels. Why am I feeding a dog that wakes me up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason?

Well, I guess I shouldn't complain. If this is the worst thing that happens to me today, I can still see the good.

What is annoying you? Can you still see the good? Anyone can see the good when the sun is shining and the sky is blue.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a picture of the dog?

Anonymous said...

Just a quick reminder that Lou, the dog, helped chase many a goose from the church property. When was that, anyway? Maybe its time for Lou to do another good deed to regain your approval!!!! Ha!
M.A.

Anonymous said...

Recently, other drivers annoy me. Sometimes when I'm driving I act like I'm the only person on the road that God loves. I pray I would stop being self-centered.

Anonymous said...

I no longer have pets, but, we learned from Noah that we should treat our animals like they were the last two on the earth! Now, can we find a useful reason for a dog that wakes you in the middle of the night? Hmmmmmm, ver difficult! :)

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as a free dog. If it eats it's gonna cost you no matter how much you pay up front! :-)