Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the little child within us

Jesus said that we must all become like little children. I am ready for it. Sometimes the problems of life swoop in and the sadness that we experience I find to be difficult……….
grief……….loss of a friend, friends getting divorced, children acting up. How did the little boy that was me, grow up and find all of these painful things?

At times like these I take comfort in trusting God, and in the friends that I have made. Spending time with good men [or your gal friends if you are a woman] can help you through such difficult times. I really believe that good people can draw strength from each other.

It's like there are adult problems that we never quite resolve, but as we lean on one another, there is a comfort that comes. We are not alone. If you are hurting, lean on a friend today.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: