Saturday, September 13, 2008

You guys are awesome!

I am laughing so hard, in a good way! I had a brief pity party yesterday, and you came to the rescue with lots of positive comments. Thank you.

The person that was dogging me about not reading the blog if there were not comments really meant no harm. Maybe they feel funny today, seeing all of the interest that they generated. They shouldn't feel funny, they are awesome too.

Well, everybody needs a little encouragement from time to time, and y'all gave it to me yesterday. Thank you.

You know, I think I am the most fortunate pastor in the world, because I get to run with people like you. Thank you for being who you are. You encourage me and lift me up when I am down. Just thinking of all of you makes me feel the joy!

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

radgrad said...

That's funny that you wrote about comments yesterday because I was just about to comment on your post a few days ago. I want to quote part of it in a talk I am giving for a women's weekend in October because I liked it so much. But I thought, no, don't comment on the blog, don't you realize anybody in the world can read this? So, thank you for blogging and posting and putting stuff out there everyday for the whole world, including me, to read.