Thursday, November 13, 2008

30 days, day 13

I hope you are making a list.
We have so much to be thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for my United Methodist brothers and sisters in ministry. Maybe 700 Methodist ministers in our state. I may know 100 of them. I am close to about 30. I cannot name all of the 30, but I love all of you and I am proud of all of you, and I am blessed to serve with you.

Cody, Sue, Bob, Kendall, Kate, Steve, Aaron, Jim, Jim, Bob, Dave, Sally, Cathy, Jeremy, Brent, Jeff, Jim, Clay, Sherry, Gina, Michele Sue, Kyle, Jim, Dave, Sam, on and on I should go.

You are all wonderful, and I am so thankful for you and it is such a blessing to watch you give yourselves away in the name of Jesus Christ.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making a list, thanks to you. And it feels good.

Anonymous said...

I know you have tons of names to rmeember, so I want to add Brian to that list for you! His love for Jesus and willigness to have fun & laugh at himself make for not only a great student minister, but also a great friend.