Tuesday, November 18, 2008

30 days, day 18

Today, I am thankful for problems. That is probably a good thing, because there are a few lurking around. A vandalized church bus, marriages in trouble [not mine, I don't think], financial woes, worried folks.

I am thankful for problems. Problems make me appreciate life. They make me feel happy when I don't have any problems. Like you know, the best thing about being sick is that you stop taking being well for granted.

Problems give me a challenge to overcome. They keep me from being bored.

Problems remind me that I am not God. Life is not always a rose garden, but it still is good. That is the whole point, seeing the good means the most when problems rear their ugly heads.

Facing problems gives me a feeling of life accomplishment that I would not otherwise have if I had no problems to overcome.

Are you facing some problems? Thank God, we are going to grow and learn. We are not going to be bored! We are going to achieve a sense of accomplishment. It is a good day!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: