Monday, November 17, 2008

30 days, day 17

I am still thankful. Being thankful makes me excited about life.
When I think of something that I am thankful for, it makes me forget the worries of today.

Today I am thankful for music. Let me start with the Gospel Choir. Awesome job last night, you rocked the house!

I also love the Jazz Band, the children's choirs, adult choir, the quartet, the orchestra, bell choir, both bands, and everyone else that leads music at church. You all are awesome.

Going on from this, I am thankful for other music that I love. Fernando Ortega. Jeremy Camp. Kenny Chesney. Tim McGraw. The Moody Blues.

Christmas is coming. It is a great season of music. O Holy Night. Silent Night. It Came upon a Midnight Clear. Joy to the World. It makes me happy just to think about it!

It's a beautiful day in God's world., be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see you walking down the aisle and joining us! Time doesn't permit you to do that very often, and I know it brought you joy!!! Betty

Anonymous said...

Since you are a Moody Blues fan, do you have their cd "December"? I never knew that Moody Blues recorded a Christmas album but they did. It is excellent.

This is my favorite time of the year for music. I am so thankful to be able to play again and hopefully touch peoples souls through the grace of music.

Greg S

Anonymous said...

Dave Matthews did a great Christmas song ... simply named "The Christmas Song"

Today I am thankful for many things .... including having an hour to spend providing a little balance over lunch

DH