Sunday, November 16, 2008

30 days, day 16

Today, I am thankful for forgiveness.

Take a moment and think of some of what you have done wrong. Actions, attitudes, being unwilling to grow. When I think of such things, I am so thankful for forgiveness. I am thankful that God, my family, and each of you, forgive me.

As I accept the gift of forgiveness, I am mindful of two things. First, I must continue to work on being the best Jeff that I can. Being a Christian means giving all that I know of myself to all that I know of God. That has to be an ongoing thing for me.

Secondly, since I have been forgiven, I need to forgive others. In fact, I have no right, no right, no right, no right to judge others. They deserve the same grace that I offer to myself. I don't have to agree with them, but I will not condemn or judge them. That is God's job.

I am thankful for forgiveness. It is a powerful force to help you live a healthy life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: