Monday, November 3, 2008

30 Days, Day 3 or (Day 1)

"Write what your are thankful for………..write about what is on your heart/mind today." That was the advice that Jeff gave me this morning when he asked if I could fill in for a day…….he will be back tomorrow. So I started thinking and, like many, I have so much to be thankful for that my list could go on and on and on…….family, friends, WCC, my health, my job, Grace…..

We should follow Jeff’s lead and make a list of the things we are thankful for. Each day we should acknowledge those things in prayer and in person if possible. Looking to the good tends to smother out the bad and puts things in perspective. Sharing those thoughts is healthy, too, and can tell you a lot about a person. So tonight, when I get home, I plan to have everyone in my family start their own list and each day we will pray and give thanks for all the blessings in our lives.

Day 1: I am thankful for this blog. It not only helps me see more of what Jeff is all about, but it is thought provoking and challenges me to see the world through a different set of eyes. It is a blessing in my walk and I pray I never take it for granted.


Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: