Friday, January 28, 2011

january

Is it a sin to be glad that January is almost over? Not that I want to wish any day away, but I am tired of the snow. One more month of winter, then it will be March 1st. I always like March 1st. It marks the end of winter to me. Even if it snows in March, two days later it will be 60 degrees and the snow will melt.

So, hang in there for one more month, and be happy that today it is supposed to be 50!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was younger (I make that sound like I'm sooooo old!) I used to look forward to March 1 because it's opening day for trout season! I don't and haven't worried about that for a few years now. I don't want to be up that early, standing body to body trying to fish when the water is freezing on my line. I'm willing to go a little later in the year and sleep a little later in the morning now. It's not so important to be there when the whistle blows. Besides, I never really cared if I caught a fish or not, just loved being able to go. Then when my daughter was old enough it was more fun teaching and watching her. Haven't been able to go in the last few years, need to make a point of taking her trout fishing this year.

Tonia