Sunday, January 30, 2011

unannounced

A little while back I wrote about how I believe we need to be deliberate in our friendships. Birthdays bring those types of opportunities. I received some funny cards, a few good phone calls and text messages, a really cool e-mail and I got to spend some quality time with my wife, kids and siblings. All of which I appreciate and am thankful for....

One person made an unannounced visit at my home. It was a 2 minute exchange at best. It was deliberate. That one will stick with me for a while. Everyday holds this opportunity. Don’t wait for the right time or an occasion. Take advantage of a thought…a gut instinct…reach out and be deliberate.


Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

No comments: