Tuesday, November 13, 2012

thankful - 13

During November, I hope to post something from each of you about what you are thankful for. To participate, simply post a comment or send me an email. Here is today's testimony of thanksgiving, from a reader of this blog-

I am grateful for my mom. She is the kind of mom that always makes you feel loved. Never have I doubted that she loves me, and that's what I have always hoped that's boys could say about me. No matter what- I know my mom will always love me. She's always been there for me and I know that she would do anything she could to help me. Mom has had more than her share of hardships, but she continues to push forward and be grateful for the things in her life. She's never stopped learning new things, and she never gives up. She doesn't hold on to grudges and she isn't bitter. A lot of people get grumpier as they get older, but not my mom. She becomes more content, more understanding, and less judgmental all the time. She's my mom, and I love her much!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: