Wednesday, November 21, 2012

thankful -21

I am thankful today for the songs of faith that sometimes roam around in my head.  They seem to find a way down into my heart.   There is nothing better than to find myself singing off and on, all day the words to a great tune.

"This is my Father's world, and to my listening ears, all nature sings and round me rings the music of the spheres.  This is my Father's world, O let me nere forget, that though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet."

or how about this one-

"Now thank we all our God, with hearts and hands and voices.  Who wondrous works has done, in whom this world rejoices.  Who from our mother's arms, has blessed us on our way, with countless gifts of love, and still is ours today."

I love it!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: