Thursday, November 15, 2012

thankful - 15

From one of our readers..........


I am thankful for marriage, the opportunity to build 2 lives into one entity, something greater than each of us separately.

Rest, in the arms of a friend, a lover or my Father.

For a heart that loves.  To be able to extend a hand in friendship because I only want to love them. 

Light-sunlight, moonlight, starlight, electric light, candlelight, firelight. All beautiful, all different, all creating a different perspective. 

The American Soldier-some gave because they had to, some because they wanted to, and some gave it all, just as Christ did, so that I can be comfy cozy in my life. God, shake up my life!  Give me discomfort, that I might recognize need in others.

The human brain-gosh how I enjoy conversations with creative and positive thinkers. And the inventions that bring so much to my life, electricity, that brought radio, television, computers, IPad, ovens, microwaves, washing machines, clothes dryers.  And then there's tFal, and crock pots, and food processors!


what are you thankful for?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: