Sunday, November 25, 2012

thankful - 25

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.  Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have relit the flame within us."
Albert Schweitzer

And so I am thankful for you, for each of you.  Because although you may not know it, you have relit the flame of my life.  Your handshake, your hug, your voice, your smile.  You caring enough to take time to read this.  You have had a profound influence on my life, on my heart.  And as your caring has touched my journey, so you have great power in this life to bless others.

I am grateful for you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please know that the beautiful thoughts you share, continually light our candles also. You may call them "ramblings" but we call them solid gold and nourishment for our lives. What you shared this morning reminds me so much of the words to a song we all love.

One line of "Go Light Your World" says "we are a family, whose hearts are blazing." May we always be there for each other, lighting up the world of others, when their candle grows dim, from the cares of this world.

We love you Jeff. Thanks for what you share. We love reading it.

Anonymous said...

And we are so grateful to you. You have touched our lives often in so many ways. Thank you!