Wednesday, November 7, 2012

thankful - 7

During November, I hope to post something from each of you about what you are thankful for. To participate, simply post a comment or send me an email. Here is today's testimony of thanksgiving, from a reader of this blog-

Gratitude
I am thankful for my Lord and my God-to know He is mine, He is always there, a comfort beyond all boundaries, my encourager. 
For the fruits of the Holy Spirit, especially joy.  To be joyful in all circumstances.
For music; it stirs my soul.
For color;  and the eyes to see it!  But I think if I were blind, my mind’s eye would still see it.
For a sense of humor; being able to find the irony in our humanity! ;)
For self discipline.
For each sunrise; a clean slate for me, and all the world.
For the gift of prayer; an open communication with my Abba, for myself and to pray for others. 

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: