Tuesday, November 27, 2012

thankful 27

As I sit here on this chili morning, I am thankful for Spring.  It's not here, and it won't be here for a while, but I am looking forward to it.  My feet are cold!

Now while  I am looking forward to Spring, I am not going to look forward to it so much that I ruin the rest of Fall and Winter.  Fall is good and Winter is ok, but I am thinking that Spring is looking good to me right now.

The cycle of life and death, the cycle of renewal that God has placed in creation is absolutely wonderful.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.  Don't wait for Spring to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will warm your feet if you go outside and do a rain dance (ha.) I'm ready for rain, but it will come in due time.

God is good.