Monday, December 18, 2017

3 dreams - pt 1

The other night I had three dreams.  All delightful!!!

The first was typical of the kind of dream that  I would put in the category of whew!!!  So glad to wake up from that.

So in the dream, I am in the master bedroom and water is leaking in through the ceiling.  It has been for a while...  Everything is sopping wet and I can see the handwriting on the wall about the long term project of pulling the sheetrock down, replacing the insulation and sheetrock, etc.  A real mess.
The plumber comes and climbs into the attic and fixes the leak.  [This is of course the short version of the dream.] Then I got his bill.  Only $200.

I was happy that his bill was only $200.
I was really happy though, when I woke up and realized that this was only a dream.

One of the fun things about this dream is that for some reason, even though this big problem was going on and a big mess was being made, I felt happy.  I felt happy in my dream and I felt happy when I woke up.

May we all be happy even when water is coming through the ceiling.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com









I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm Never happy when water comes in,...I get phobik it's just Not nice or the way it should be