Saturday, December 30, 2017

puns

My friend Arlene and I have been trading puns. She gave me an article to read about annual pun contests. There are several-

The Bay Area Pun-off
Pundamonium in Seattle
Punderdome 3000 in NYC

Here is a great pun from the article....
Where do cantaloupes spend their summer? At John Cougar's Melon Camp.

Which spurred me on to say...
Cantaloupe tonight, Dad's got the car.
and
Two blood cell" fell in love, ah but is was all in vein.
and
Doctor, there's a patient on line 1 that says he's invisible" "Well, tell him I can't see him right now."

Hungry?  It's a beautiful day for God's cheese, be sure to see the gouda.
Send puns and replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com











I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018


No comments: