Wednesday, December 13, 2017

funk update

My funk is over.  Partly because the circumstances have changed a bit, and partly because I insist that the fund ends.  Sometimes we have to put our foot down and insist that our attitude or outlook change.  On Sunday a friend said that they were worried about me.  In admitting to a funk, I did not mean to worry anyone, I was just being honest.

I got some great notes after that post.... here are some of them.....

    -the good thing about a funk is tomorrow has a great chance of being a fantastic up grade in outlook.

    -Sorry to hear about your funk......Chin up!

    -I'll hold positive thoughts and send you some highly charged energy.

    -Funks are the pits, aren’t they? ..... Love you and miss you.

    -Sorry to hear you are feeling a little down----I think The Season is a part of it, too...... Tomorrow will be a better day, I promise.

    -Smile. The world loves you.


And so I think of you that read this daily rambling.... and about how fortunate I am to know you and love you. I wish you a terrific week. The world loves you and so do I!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com









I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear joyful Jeff �� from Now joyful me "... Be happy" (remember with me) "God Will Take Care of You"