Thursday, December 28, 2017

Best Christmas

I want to tell you that I just had the best Christmas.  Not that the other years were bad, but this one was outstanding.

The service at church was delightful.  I loved the atmosphere and the music.
For the first time in 7 years, my entire family was in church together.
People were friendly and kind.
The pressure of the old days is gone.... I loved Woods Chapel, but Christmas Eve was a real heavy chore with 6 services.

After our 7 pm service at Fort Pierce, I got to do something that I have never been able to do on Christmas Eve - ever.  I went to dinner with my family!  In the past, I did not get home until 12:30am and everyone was usually in bed.

I think of my friends, new and old, near and far, and I am blessed.  Oh how I love you all.  I am looking forward to seeing many of you in the coming year.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com









I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pic n happy thoughts

Anonymous said...

Just read the other day that if you don’t have Christmas in your heart, you will never find it under the tree. So glad to see you and your family together with joy in your hearts and a Christmas to treasure. Blessings to all of you for the new year ahead.

Janet said...

Beautiful family picture! So glad you had the best Christmas ever! Hoping you have many more!