Sunday, December 17, 2017

Teachers are Saints

So there was a flood in Ft. Pierce after Hurricane Irma.  Due to Hurricane Irma I should say.  The flood displaced a local Christian School that is meeting in our church building now.  Just around the corner from my office is a classroom and I can hear everything that goes on in there.  The kids line up in the hallway outside of my office and I hear what they are talking about. 😊😌😓

The other day I heard one kid say to another, "when we get out of this line, you better run!"

Oh, my,  I think to myself....then I remember that when I was in elementary school I thought and did the same things.

The older I get the more I appreciate those who put up with me along the way.

Hug a teacher.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com











I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: