Friday, December 8, 2017

As a man thinketh

My favorite elementary teacher sent me a note about my blog posts about getting older.  She suggested that I read the book, As a man thinketh by James Allen.  It is evidently a classic, written in 1902.  I bought the book.  After I read it I will share some of it's ideas with you.

I got to thinking about how we all need to read something good from time to time.... Something that opens our minds maybe...

Maybe some of the best reads we will find will come as suggestions from friends.  Dave Ramsey insists that all of his employees read -
Rhinoceros Success
The Go-getter
The Question behind the Question.

What are your favorite books?

And by the way, I know that I am not old, I am just older.  I did not mean to be complaining about getting older in my posts.  Getting older beats the alternative.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com











I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours

No comments: