Thursday, December 21, 2017

play dough

So I have been digging through old boxes.  Old boxes from my old office, old boxes from the storage area of the old house, old boxes.

And I have come across some treasures.  One of them is this can of play dough that was given to me by my friend Jennifer Dancy, a fantastic person for sure.

Over the years I have had opportunity to talk with the staff about playing well with others.  But sometimes I had to tell them that they needed to be firm.  To stick to the mission.  To stand up for what is right.  I would tell them that some folks are like play dough, they are the shape of the last person that squeezed them.

While it is great to be flexible and accommodating, when it comes to the mission, we must retain our shape regardless of who is squeezing.

I remember when she gave me the play dough.  It made me happy then, and it made me happy to find it the other day.  I am temped to open it and see if it is still good. 😂😂😂

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com









I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl18-brinkman-030518j-17768#eotours

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#eotours

No comments: