Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I am not crazy

Before I begin, happy birthday to my Dad, Paul Brinkman who died in 2002.  I miss him.

Now to the post.  
I am not crazy.

A jingle went through my head.  I started singing it.  
"yummy yummy I digga digga bowl full new kind of breakfast cereal oceans of energy...."

My wife and daughters say that I am crazy and they have never heard of it.  I must be making it up.  But I look on line.  I think it is a fruit loops commercial from when I was a kid.  I search and search on line and on youtube.  

Nothing.

I know that I am not crazy. 
I keep working on it.... for weeks....

Finally I get some more words... "oceans of energy, we call it Kellogg's Puffa Puffa Rice.  Aye-A Aye-A"

And armed with the name of the cereal, I find the jingle and the commercial that was from 1967.

Here it is, enjoy it!  Don't let it get stuck in your head!


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: