Friday, October 26, 2018

Pie and mash

So I took the boat down the Thames river to Grenwich.  There I intended to visit the Maritime Museum, which I did.  It was getting along to be 3pm and I had not had lunch so I was a bit hangry.  I noticed this sign.


At the museum I asked a guard to tell me about pie and mash.  Well, it is like a homemade pot pie with mashed potatoes.  I was in.  Sounds tasty.  I finished up at the museum and went back to this cute little pub where I had seen the sign.


The gal at the counter was very helpful.  I ordered my pie and mash.


Delightful.  And it comes with a spot of tea!

Sometimes in this life we need to  step out of our comfort zone and try things that are new.  Sometimes we need to realize that someone else's experience may be good for us too.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: