Monday, October 29, 2018

Interpreting the Bible

Everyone interprets the Bible.  In other words, everyone comes to it with a preconceived notion of what it means and how it should be used.

If you are looking for an angry God, you can find that God.  If you are looking for a loving God, you can find that God.

My friend Linda sent me this cartoon...

If I speak in the tongues of men and angels but have not love, I am a resounding gong.
Food for thought.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: