Thursday, October 25, 2018

London

So our last day in Ireland, I had left the chip to my camera at the hotel so I missed those pictures of Dublin.  What a beautiful city.

In Dublin I visited the Archeology museum and the Natural History museum.  The Trinity College Library is amazing.

Then we went to London.  The ability to see another world is not something that I take lightly.  The joy of spending time with friends is a blessing as well.  This is my last post with lots of pictures for a while, so enjoy!

I visited Wesley's house, grave and church.  It was very moving.

I find old cemeteries to be beautiful.
Susanna Wesley is buried here.

Inside of Wesley's church

Pulpit that he preached from.  I stood in it.
Hope that was ok.

I loved the cool air, the double decker buses and the fish and chips!

St. Paul's Cathedral.  Look at the size of the people on the street.
This amazing church was built in 1710.
Wesley visited it early in the day before his conversion.

Plaque marking the spot of the building where Wesley's
heart was strangely warmed.

The British Museum has wonderful antiquities from around the world.

Again look at the size of the people.

V-1 and V-2 rockets at the Imperial War Museum.
Many of these fell on London during WW2.


The London eye.

I took a boat ride on the Thames river.  Beautiful.



Thank you for allowing me to show you this trip.  Sometimes in life we need to relax and celebrate.
I am so thankful for the opportunity.


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: