Sunday, October 21, 2018

Ireland - Day 4

I am down in the neck.  I have a crick in my neck and my left arm.  Very painful.  I think that it is from sleeping in funny beds.  It isn't always fun to be 61.

Today there was a big storm here.  Storm Callem was it's name.  High high winds.  30,000 homes without power.  We had to change our itinerary, but we saw some wonderful things all the same.



Muckross House - beautiful mansion - 1844

Catholic Church in Kenmar 1867

streets of Kenmar


O'Connors Pub in Kenmar


Joe and Linda Casebolt, Brian and Jane Dunn,
John and Valerie Sherley.  I was there too!

Killarney National Park

Ross Castle

Ross Castle - there are many abandoned castles, abbeys
and monasteries. I have loved seeing them all.

We are having a great trip.  It is such a joy to travel and see God's amazing world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: