Tuesday, October 2, 2018

trivia

I was walking through a store the other day and I heard some guys discussing Ellie May and Jethro.  I thought about how much I love trivia.

What show were Ellie May and Jethro on?
The Beverly Hillbillies.
What was the name of the banker's secretary on that show?
Miss Hathaway.

What is the name of the dog on the Jetson's?
Astro.

Who are these people pictured below?


star of my first cartoon

sidekick of the above

what is her name and what show was she on?

who is this?  what is this?  From what cartoon?

Scroll down for the answers.....




The star of my first cartoon is Quick Draw McGraw

His side kick is Baba Louie

The woman is the Sea Hag from Popeye

The animal is Popeye's dog.... named "Jeep."

That was a lot of fun for me.  I hope you have a great day!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: