Tuesday, November 6, 2018

At my age

I was talking with someone last month, someone who is about my age.  We were talking about something that we felt badly about.  I had my list and they had theirs.  Things that we feel bad about.

Well sure there are things that we should feel bad about.  But often we are worrying about things that are no one's business but ours.

For heavens sake Jeff.  You are 61.  For heavens sake my friend, you are how old?
Stop worrying about whether or not you take this or that job.  Stop worrying about letting everyone down.  We have the right and the responsibility to make our choices and live our lives for God.

Usually, there is no reason to feel badly about your choices.  They are yours.  At our age, we should stop worrying about all of this and just enjoy the gift of life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019

No comments: