Thursday, November 29, 2018

It's Almost Saturday Night

I was driving down the road the other day and a song came on the radio, It's Almost Saturday Night by John Fogerty.

It took me back to a place in time.  A happy time.  My first album was a CCR [John Fogerty] album.  I have always loved his stuff.  This particular song is a happy song, it is a driving in the car song.  I remember putting that CD in my 1998 Ford Mustang GT.  My friends Bruce Letner, Mike Montgomery and I all had Green Mustangs of that body style.  Back then we played softball and talked cars, children and life.

As I remember those days, I feel happy now.  Memories can be a beautiful  thing.  The cars are gone, but I still love those guys.

If you want to listen to the song, here is the link. 

click here to listen to the song

And if you have a Mustang for sale, give me a call.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: