Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Green lights part 2

Red light cameras invade my privacy!!!
Red light runners invade the privacy of my passenger compartment!!!
On Thursday October 25th I posted a story from my friend Valerie about driver's training.  In the post she shared that the trainer said that a green light does not mean "go."  Green means look around and make sure that everyone else is either stopped or yielding to you.

There are some great life lessons from this story, and some of the readers sent them in. We can be right, but at what cost?

One dear friend, wrote in and said, I like to be right. I like others to know if they are wrong. I read something that said, it's better to be kind than right. I am working on it.
I love the humility and the honesty of that statement.

Another dear friend wrote in to say, You can be in the “right” – but DEAD right…

So just another reminder to go slowly on the road of life. A reminder to pay attention to what is really going on. A reminder that people matter more than beating the light, being right or 1,000 other things.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: