Tuesday, November 20, 2018

stranded family part 3

My friend Di wrote in some thoughts that I thought were very helpful.  She wrote...

"I think people need to hear about ways we can help the poor. A woman who was out alone might have stopped and said I'll bring you some groceries. Or someone could have stopped at McDonald's and picked them up a meal. There are all kinds of ways to help."

For some reason I don't think that it is an accident that this story is on my mind during the season of thanksgiving.  I wish it was on our minds all of the time.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019


No comments: