Sunday, November 4, 2018

Thank you Ft. Pierce First UMC

Today is my last Sunday to preach at Ft. Pierce First UMC.  Let me tell you that this past year, serving as the interim pastor has flown by.

I have loved the people at Ft. Pierce and they have loved me.  It was the kind of relationship that every pastor dreams of.

I don't know what the future holds.  I may attend church there as a member.  The DS may have another church for me.  I may be retired again.  But I will tell you this, my memories of this year and the opportunities have only been good.  My soul needed that.

In the picture you see my name tag and my Sunday list.  My Sunday list is the check list that I used every week to make sure that I was all ready for the service.  I hope to need one again very soon.

Thank you all.  I love you all.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: