Friday, November 23, 2018

my friends are messed up

I do have a few normal friends, but most of my friends are messed up.  Like wag your head at what they come up with - messed up.

I won't mention his name, just his initials: Derek Noland sent me a delightful Thanksgiving greeting.  Very nice, kind, I love you happy thanksgiving greeting.

He also included this comic which I must share.  I have tried to stop myself a couple of times, but I must share this...


 I am glad that God has a sense of humor.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019



No comments: