Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A big smile

I had a 7:30 breakfast with Tyler and Bruce.  I was up a little early so I sat down at the computer.  After reading the news, I gravitated to youtube videos.  If you want a big smile on your face, search on youtube for "best golf shots" or something like that.  There are tons of videos out there of amazing golf shots.  

They start with the angst of being in the sand or being behind a tree, and then the shot... then the waiting the anticipation.  Then when the ball gets close or even goes in, the crowd goes wild and the golfer celebrates.

You can't help but get a big smile on your face.  I am not much of a golfer, but the joy from those moments was contagious.  Next time you need a pick up, search Phil Mickelson's 50 greatest shots.

It's a beautiful happy big smile day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: