Monday, August 30, 2021

I'm not mad

I have a dear friend, a fantastic human.  She sent me an email and for some reason it went to my spam.  Now I am constantly worried with all of this blogging, that my stuff is going to your spam.  But why hers went to spam I do not know.

When I did not reply, she worried that I was upset with her.

I am not upset with her.  I am not upset with you.  I am not upset with anyone.  I am as happy as I have been in my life in a long time, maybe forever.

If I don't respond in a timely way, please just write again or call.  I love you.  I love you all.  Never default to "someone is mad"  There is probably just something else going on in their world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: