Saturday, August 21, 2021

If you can't

If you can't give it to yourself, you probably can't give it to others.

I became a much happier person when I started to learn to forgive myself.  I became a much happier person when I finally came to believe that God really did love me.

If you can't forgive and love yourself, how can you forgive and love someone else?  If you cannot forgive yourself and love yourself, I recommend that you start working on that right away.  The sooner you turn that corner the happier your life will be.  And the people around you will be glad that you turned that corner because when you can love yourself, you can really begin to love them.

Happiness springs from within.  It gurgles up from the bottom of our hearts.  Find the joy.  See the good.  Give it to yourself and then you will be better at giving it to others.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: