Sunday, August 15, 2021

In my head

A dear reader wrote in, "Your words this week were a comfort to me.  Thank you.  They helped me to remember to be grateful and thankful and they helped me to get out of my head, because sometimes it is crazy up there."

I love the, "Sometimes it is crazy up there."  Here we have lived all of these years and we still have these mind games.  

I thank God for every friend that I can be real with.  I thank God for every friend that can be themselves.  I thank God for the friends in our life that heal us.

Let's keep being there for each other because sometimes "it is crazy up there."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: