Friday, August 20, 2021

What are you watching?

I got to see my granddaughter last weekend.  Since I was a pretty unknown commodity, she kept an eye on me.  Who is this guy?  Why is he here???


What are you keeping an eye on?  Your guilt?  Your worries?  The person who is doing it wrong?  Hurry and get to where ever?  I have to keep up with my emails??? If these are the things that your eye is on, then your life might be full of worry, tension and regret.

There are other things to keep your eyes on.  Waking to the day with gratitude.  Taking a deep breath and enjoying the moment.  Seeing others and loving them.  Forgiving and gracing yourself.

What you choose to focus on in this life will say everything about your happiness.  Keep an eye on the right things.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: