Thursday, September 16, 2021

a random day

It was a couple of days ago.  It was a random day.  I did the things that I do.  One of the things that I do is to get the mail.  There was some random mail and a package.

The package, surprise to me, was from my sister in California.  Was it my birthday?  No.  Was it Christmas?  No.

I am intrigued.  

I open the package and find the card.  In my family, you always have to read the card first.  She tells me that she loves me.  She tells me that she misses me.  She tells me that she is thinking about me.  She wants to get together when ever we can.

And there is this jacket that she sends to me.  Now I am not particularly a Giants fan, but I love the city of San Francisco.  So my sister Amy is fixing me up.  And she misses me.  How cool is that.

Her gift made a random day into a day where I felt very special.  What gift can I give to someone to make their day special?  What can you give to another to make them feel awesome?  Look into your heart and see if God puts someone on your heart and mind.  You can turn their day from random to awesome.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure


No comments: