Tuesday, September 14, 2021

the scratch on my eye

So I spent a day trimming the palms.  Standing on the ground, reaching over my head, cutting off the fronds [palm branches].  A lot of debris was falling on me.  Evidently something got in my eye and scratched it.  I woke up the next day and thought I had something in my eye.  I washed it out.  I used drops.  Then I decided it was scratched.  It bothered me a lot that day.  The next day it bothered me.  The next day it bothered me some.  After about 4 days it stopped bothering me.

So what?

I am reminded again, I am amazed at the healing power of the human body.  What an amazing things it is that cuts heal, eyes heal, many things heal.

Speaking of healing, Scott is doing better.  He is walking with a cane and looking for work.  Thanks for supporting him and praying for him.

Let's give thanks today for the way that they body heals.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: