Monday, September 6, 2021

side by side

I’m walking through the airport on the way to my gate in Atlanta. I hear a baby crying and I look and I see this guy pushing a side-by-side stroller with twins and they’re both crying. It reminded me of when I pushed the girls in their side-by-side. I don’t remember them crying but I felt for the poor man. Thank God we have children when we are young!

One of my favorite pictures was taken at Worlds of Fun. Me pushing the girls in the side by side. We drove down from Princeton, just me and the girls. It was a Father-daughter day! Great times!

Look at the smiles on their faces!  Worlds of fun was a big deal to them when they were young.  Well for that matter, we have a family vacation planned in December to Disney.  I will be sure to get another picture of us together.

Savor your times together!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: