Saturday, September 11, 2021

I was rude

I did not realize it at the time, but I was rude to a server the other day.  I got to thinking about what I said later and I thought, "that was not nice."  I don't know why I did not catch myself at the time.

Yesterday I went to find the server to apologize.  They were not working that day.  I am going back today.  I am going back every day until I find them.

What I said may not have been a big deal to them, but it might.  Anyway, I don't want to be rude to anyone.  I want servers, children, dogs, cats and everyone to want to see me walk in the door.

Is there someone in this world that you might need to apologize to?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: