Friday, September 17, 2021

Premonitions

Lately I have been having premonitions about my death.  I am not sure that premonitions is the right word, but at any rate, I have been thinking about it quite a bit.

I am prepared.  The love file is complete.  [there is a blog post]  The love file is complete.  I know that I am accepted and loved by God.  I am not afraid.

Now having said that, I am in no particular hurry to cross over.  I love my family and friends and I love my handyman work.  

Maybe this is how all older people think...  I am 64 now.  Anyway, if you think about your impending death, you are not alone.

The best thing that I can tell you is that we need to enjoy every day.  Reduce the negative and celebrate the positive.  Each day we live we are one day closer to the end.  So let's make the most of it.  Let's give this day our very best!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: