Sunday, September 12, 2021

Apology

So I found the server that I mentioned in yesterday's post and apologized.  She said that I was find and did not need to apologize.  That made me feel better, but I am still glad that I apologized.  Sometimes an apology, an "I am sorry" does as much for you as it does for the other person.  We need to be willing to admit it when we are wrong.  We we don't apologize when we need to, we drive people away.  A contrite heart can restore a relationship.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: