Sunday, January 7, 2024

friends

There are friends and then there are friends.  Some people run deep.  Some people, we connect to in different, deeper, more significant ways.

I cannot explain it.  It is a soulful thing.  My wife would say that "so and so is my jam."  I guess she means like peanut butter has jam.  And if you are Reece's, peanut butter also has chocolate.

Sometimes in this life we meet people that we are deeply connected to.  Those relationships are worth fighting for.  They are worth the effort to keep them on track.

If you have friends that get you, if you have friends that run deep, you are truly fortunate.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: