Friday, January 5, 2024

I am not old

A friend wrote in encouraging me to not think of myself as old.  She has a different perspective than I do and made a very good point.

She is 20 years old than I am.  So from her point of view, I am not old.  Good point.  May we always remember that there are other ways to look at the world.

If I think about how I feel compared to 15 years ago, I feel old.  But if I realize that I want to live another 25 years, by that consideration, I am still young.

Perspective is everything.

Always be willing to challenge your perspectives and change them.  Something good might just happen... I just got younger!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: