Saturday, January 27, 2024

When all else fails

When I was a kid, may dad always told me to read the directions.  When I was a teen-ager and later even as a young adult, my dad would remind me to read the directions. 

Dads have good advice.  I wish my kids thought so...

Anyway, the other day I was spraying some window sealant, expanding foam around an air-conditioner that we had installed.  The directions said to wear gloves.

Wear gloves.  Why?

I thought to myself, "I am not going to get very much on my hands, and what little I do, I will wash right off in the sink."

Well, I ended up with a good amount of it on my hands... and then I went to the sink... I squirted some soap on my hands and washed it all up.  What I was actually doing was smearing the sticky substance all over my hands.  Wringing them over and over, I unintentionally got the goop all over my hands.  And let me tell you, it is not letting go.



This is after an hour of trying to get the stuff off!!!

Read the directions.  Pay attention to the directions.  There are other people in this world that know more than you do Jeff.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: